Assessment and Accountability Office
The Assessment and Accountability Office coordinates the district, state, and national testing programs, and College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI) verifications. Their primary function is to support and assist our schools with student achievement.
- Supports the district-wide assessment process to improve student performance by establishing system testing dates and policies.
- Implements state-mandated tests in compliance with state requirements.
- Implements and obtains national norm-referenced tests and national assessments to measure student progress relative to national progress.
- Establishes test security guidelines for the school system.
- Serves as the contact point for the Georgia Milestones Assessment Program.
- Serves as system and school liaison with the Georgia Department of Education for College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI) calculations
- Assists and supports the schools to interpret the CCRPI measures at federal, state and local levels.
- Assists in formulation, establishment, and implementation of system accountability plans, school benchmarks, and district scorecard to close gaps between and among all students and different groups of students.
- Assists our schools and district with data-driven decisions to improve student achievement.
- Organizes and presents assessment accountability data to district and school communities – locally and through the state.
BCS TEST Security